You have decided to lose weight. What’s next?
Everyone around you seems to have a solution:
- Your best friend have gone on this recent “all mighty” diet;
- Your neighbour is running every day at 7am;
- Your colleague has cut all the carbs out;
- Your boss went on an expensive detox retreat or a detox juice cleanse diet.
You look at the people around you and ask yourself: Is it the only way to achieve my goal of a healthier weight?
Do I really need to suffer or cut out social life altogether to return to my healthy weight?
The answer is: NOT REALLY. But you will need to fix some habits.
What are the biggest challenges that a person faces when it comes to weight loss?
- People tend to go on a VERY restrictive diet for a period of time.
After, when the diet (read: suffered restriction period) is over – they go back to the same weight.
- Expecting DRASTIC changes FAST.
- Motivation loss after 1st month.
- Collection of “Excuses” why they can’t do it.
- Believing they are already eating healthy (and yet weight loss is not happening).
- Subscribing to the gym, but doping the wrong program for weight loss – over or under stimulation (read: wasting time).
- Cutting drastically foods they eat. It can be eating only salads at lunch, or cutting carbs altogether, or going full into KETO mode. You name it. Only to learn that none of that brings the desired result. And a person is left frustrated with low self esteem.
If all described above is not the right way to go, what is it that you MUST DO in order to achieve a Balanced and healthy Weight Loss? Without losing your energy, vitamin balance or starting to have health issues?
- Balanced diet
- Correct training program tailored to your current weight & fitness level
The 3 things above done right, will ensure your metabolism awakens (yes, it has been sleeping if you carry extra weight). Our goal is to bring it up to the “working efficient mode” the safest way possible. That means, avoiding any extreme diets, but focusing on lifestyle fix, habit fix, as well as adjusting your calorie intake and expenditure.
Everyone is different (yes it does sound like a cliche, but it is true) – hence providing one recipe to work for all is an impossible job. That is why so many people still struggle with weight loss, despite so much info being available on the internet.
If you are looking for a way to lose weight, treat yourself and work with a professional for 3 month to learn how to do it for YOUR current condition. Going out after 3 month of coaching with me, I guarantee you that I will equip you with every knowledge and tool to manage your weight loss for the rest of your life.
Contact me on WhatsApp to arrange our measurement and session: 079 324 1247 (Olga)
You may read my customer’s reviews that have already gone through the 3 month weight loss program on: